Our international law firm clients advise their international commercial and service business clients on a broad range of legal matters across the globe. With nine international global offices our law firm clients’ are well placed to work with a diverse stimulating range of clients, with a specific focus on:
• Private Wealth
• Finance and Investment
• Real Estate
• Sports professionals
• Sporting clubs
• Manufacturing, Real Estate
• Technology and Innovation.
The Technology & Innovation team at our global law firm client has a team of lawyers dedicated to advising international clients on all aspects of non-contentious and contentious issues.
Our global law firm client’s tech-focussed businesses, to realise the potential of new technologies, to develop ideas and to make them a commercial success. Their clients are increasingly required to adapt and diversify into new business areas, while all the time complying with new European and International regulatory requirements. Our law firm client’s adaptable and innovative lawyers provide expert advice and solutions to help clients meet these challenges. Our global law firm client is known for being an ambitious, growing international team, providing a high level of expertise and high-quality service, which are leveraged to attract a broad, international mix of private clients.
We as recruiters are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Associates to join our law firm’s Technology and Innovation team. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to work with a leading practitioner in this field of work.
Work will involve:
• Providing legal advice and assistance primarily on a range of commercial and intellectual property issues.
• Drafting a range of commercial agreements including, distribution/reseller agreements, standard terms and IP licences.
• Advising on consumer protection law and distance selling law.
• Advising on data protection and freedom of information law issues.
• Advising on a range of IT, communications, e-commerce and IP matters
• Playing a key role in London marketing initiatives and seminars
• Contributing to marketing initiatives and seminars.
• Opportunity for career progression.
Experience and Skills Required:
• At least 2-5 years of experience
• Experience of commercial contract drafting and advice on intellectual property
• Experience of software licensing/ IT & communications hardware/ systems and/or support services agreements
• E-business, web hosting and/or development agreements
• Protection, management, exploitation and enforcement of IP rights
• Data protection and freedom of information laws
• EU Procurement Regulations
• Corporate support – undertaking due diligence from an IP, IT and data protection perspective.
We are seeking to find:
• Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
• A commercial, pro-active and professional approach to work.
• Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing client-requirements, interact well with others in a sensitive and effective way – a team player.
• Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
• Understand the importance of confidentiality and use of discretion.
• Possess the ability to cope well under pressure
• Must be flexible, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.
• Demonstrate self-confidence, initiative, and be an innovative thinker.
If you would like to work for an international global law firm with nine offices situated around the globe. Then this opportunity could be what you have been seeking to find.
Jonny Scott-Slater LLM
T- 01872 274227
CELL – 07724760904
E – email@example.com