Commercial Property Partner
SWUK Cornwall Devon based;
Major SWUK Law Firm
Relocation or local application.
Total Package Guide 80-150K++
Our client a large and expanding law firm with an excellent array of Corporate and Private Clients’ are seeking to hire a Designate Partner for the Commercial Property business.
Applications will be handled in strict confidence.
• Please speak to Jonny Scott-Slater, Joey Polperro or Ashley Armstrong – 01872 274227;
• Mail CV2 – email@example.com
An opportunity has arisen to recruit a lawyer within our client’s Commercial Property Team, a multi-site and multi-disciplined legal team.
This role will make a significant contribution to the overall work of the Real Estate unit and supporting the Team Leader with the on-going growth and development of the unit and team-wide activities.
• You can expect to be working with high profile local clients such as Plymouth University and Devon and Cornwall Police, key financial sector clients such as Lloyds Bank and HG Capital and a growing base of Renewable Energy businesses.
• Your role will initially involve advising on a variety of sales, purchases options and lettings and providing team support on exciting larger developments, property finances and corporate projects.
As you develop your role will evolve to take on responsibility for managing key relationships and supervising fee-earners and trainee solicitors.
Key elements of the role include:
• Managing transactions from initial advice through to completion.
• Drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements and other documentation.
• Attending client meetings, conferences and business development opportunities.
• Developing your own specialty over time.
What are we looking for:
• Excellent proven technical knowledge and track records of a broad range of commercial property law. Potential to be considered as ‘a subject matter expert’.
• Proven successful track record of the full range of business development and marketing activities and experience including developing and leading strategies and action plans for building and growing a practice area.
• Strong focus on developing and maintaining professional and effective client relationships at all levels, with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
• A highly flexible approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas.
• Experience of some supervision of others, for example successfully supervising and developing trainees/paralegals and potential to lead a team would be a distinct advantage.
• A top opportunity with a top SWUK law firm.