Coveyancer – Cornwall – to 40K
Law firm situated in central Cornwall is seeking to appoint a residential property conveyancer. We are seeking to find a candidate that is either time served or qualified CIC.
Experience that we are seeking to find is listed below.
• Bankruptcy searches on the Land Registry website
• OS1s on the Land Registry website
• Uploading registrations on the Land Registry website
• Replying to requisitions
• Chasing lenders for anything outstanding such as discharges or checking that funds will be released for the date of completion
• Sending COTs via Fax
• Uploading documents such as OS1s, Confirmation of registrations etc. and downloading certain mortgage offers from LMS
• Taking calls from clients and helping them with any of their queries
• Opening sale and Re-mortgage files and carrying out the work
• Full full searches
• First Registrations
• Doing completion statements and sending them to clients via email
• Billing sale, purchase, re-mortgage and transfer files
• Prepare purchase, sale, re-mortgage and transfer files for completion
• Take calls from estate agents, lenders and solicitors acting on the other side
• Meet clients to take their ID and to certify this.
• Help clients who attend the office to go through the initial paperwork
• Submit stamp duty applications and SDLT 5 Certificates
• Preparing contract packs to send out to the buyers solicitors
• Ordering title documents from the land registry website
• Sending out completion of registration confirmation letters to the client and to the mortgage lender along with a copy of the title document
• Send out notice of transfers with cheques
• Apply for searches on a purchase file using a search company called ETSOS. I have also used PSG in the past.
• Preparing mortgage reports for the client to read, sign and return
• On completion, paying the monies to the relevant people such as the estate agents and solicitors. Returning any funds from completion to the client.
Jonny Scott-Slater or Karen Palmer
E – firstname.lastname@example.org