World-wide trader & distributor
Our client is seeking to appoint a new Finance Manager. Our client is in the fortunate position of trading and supplying to a global client base. The team to be managed consists of eight staff three are professionally qualified – AAT.
• Providing and interpreting financial information;
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future market financial trends;
• Analysing change and advising accordingly;
• Change Management assisting and writing reports;
• Formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing the business’s performance;
• Analysing competitors and market trends;
• Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk;
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
• Managing our client’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
• Liaising with internal and external auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue;
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
• Managing firm’s budgets;
• Arranging new sources of finance for a company’s debt facilities;
• Managing staff;
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
To apply for this career position please telephone 01872 274227.
Confidentiality is assured at all times.