Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dubai UAE, US$200-800K++
Our private dental practice client is looking to appoint a surgeon of extreme quality with the accompanying total client care skill-set.
Ideally we are looking for PQE 10-25 years plus and you will possess a very stable track record.
Our client’s business attracts some of the most wealthy clientele world-wide and these HNI’s will be your new patients.
Please consider this a long term professional career appointment. Doctor patient continuity is paramount when dealing with HNI’s of extreme standing.
This is the professional experience that we will be looking for:
•Actively participating in all department activities, including outpatient clinic and inpatient wards.
•Performing minor oral surgery procedures, including medically compromised patients.
•Performing Maxillofacial Surgery procedures, including trauma surgery, surgery and orthognathic salivary gland surgery.
•Participation in Scientific Meetings in the surgery/practice.
•Make and plan presentations on various oral and maxillofacial surgery subjects.
•Be a super extreme expert regarding surgical management of serious orofacial infections, orthognathic surgery and salivary gland surgery.
•Be prepared to fly to any location world-wide to pre-consult with a new client.
Advanced Job Specification
- Administer general and local anesthetics.
- Collaborate with other professionals such as restorative dentists and orthodontists in order to plan treatment.
- Perform surgery on the mouth and jaws in order to treat conditions such as cleft lip and palate and jaw growth problems.
- Perform surgery to prepare the mouth for dental implants, and to aid in the regeneration of deficient bone and gum tissues.
- Provide emergency treatment of facial injuries including facial lacerations, intra-oral lacerations, and fractured facial bones.
- Remove impacted, damaged, and non-restorable teeth.
- Remove tumors and other abnormal growths of the oral and facial regions, using surgical instruments.
- Restore form and function by moving skin, bone, nerves, and other tissues from other parts of the body in order to reconstruct the jaws and face.
- Evaluate the position of the wisdom teeth in order to determine whether problems exist currently or might occur in the future.
- Perform minor cosmetic procedures such as chin and cheek-bone enhancements, and minor facial rejuvenation procedures including the use of Botox and laser technology.
- Treat infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaws, and neck.
- Treat problems affecting the oral mucosa such as mouth ulcers and infections.
- Treat snoring problems, using laser surgery.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Handling and Moving Objects — Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings — Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People — Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
- Assisting and Caring for Others — Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events — Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization — Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Science — Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Learning Strategies — Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Operation and Control — Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Equipment Selection — Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Mathematics — Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Arm-Hand Steadiness — The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Finger Dexterity — The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Visualization — The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged.
- Control Precision — The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Medicine and Dentistry — Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities. This includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Biology — Knowledge of plant and animal organisms, their tissues, cells, functions, interdependencies, and interactions with each other and the environment.
- Chemistry — Knowledge of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo. This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be sent an application document which should be administered and sent back to us. We will then forward this to our DUBAI client.
Telephone: 01872 274227 — 0044 1872 274227 GMT
Consultants – Jonny Scott-Slater, Joey Polperro, Ashley Armstrong or Advisory Consultant – Dr Georgious Andreaus