AAT – ACCA Accountant;
Penwith Cornwall location;
Practice 14 Staff;
The client has an excellent customer base.
Our client is seeking to appoint a Chartered Practice Manager Accountant with in excess of 7 years’ experience. Our successful accountant will have thorough knowledge of the following work.
- Managing a small portfolio of clients;
- Partner support;
- Provide tax advice to local clients also a few ex-pat’s/overseas based traders;
- Visit and collate information to prepare accounts and SAR’s;
- Meet and liaise to finalise accounts and SAR’s;
- Training of junior staff;
- CPD – arranging courses for all qualified staff to ensure their CPD is adequate for the professional bodies and our own company development;
- Maintaining our own company accounts;
- Monitoring bank payments;
- Day to day management of the team, including work planning to ensure investigation liaison between clients and HMRC is on target;
- Accounts preparation on a quarterly, half yearly management basis;
- Accounts preparation Sole Traders;
- Accounts preparation LLP’s;
- Payroll processing weekly/monthly approx. 3 companies;
- Payroll annual submissions approx. 14 companies;
- Personal Tax;
- Corporation Tax;
- prepare accounts for a variety and size of clients, limited companies, LLP’s and sole traders.
- Companies House submissions;
- Supervise and oversee HMRC investigations.
Good opportunity to enter a well-run and very credible firm of Chartered Accountants, based in a super location.
For further details contact Jonny Scott-Slater or Zena Zennor;
Telephone 01872 274227;
Mail CV2 – email@example.com
Confidentiality is assured at all times.