We are looking to recruit a Financial Controller;
Salary 25/60K + Benefits;
Our client, a mature niche sector business are enjoying an upward growth pattern of approximately 14% per annum. They have a healthy turnover 7M+. Additionally our client have prominent expansion plans for the future.
We are seeking to appoint a financial controller who will head accounts and always take the directive. The position will be working closely with the Board of Directors, assisting with financial decisions that will affect the future of the business.
We are seeking to find either a qualified professional or somebody qualified by experience.
Our Financial Controller will be responsible for providing leadership and coordination of the Company’s financial planning, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Financial Reporting, analysis and budget management functions while ensuring that the Company’s accounting procedures and controls strictly confirm to generally accept accounting principles.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
• Continuously seeks and capitalizes on opportunities to exceed the expectations of customers (internal and external) by placing a keen interest on understanding and effectively resolving customer-impacting issues in a professional and result-oriented manner.
• Supervision/Directing of Payroll function, GCT returns and the maintenance of statutory creditors Production of Daily bank reconciliation/Banking and funding issues.
• Company policies e.g. delegated authorities, Insurance etc.
• Accounts payable function: Financial/Management reporting.
• Responsible for the production of weekly and monthly financial reports to support the Weekly/Monthly operational decisions of the company.
• Statistical reconciliations.
• Production of adequate financial records supporting the results of the Company.
• Accounting policies and materiality levels.
• Accounts Payable Department with the Approval of payment schedules, and Cheque signing.
• Negotiating of payment terms with major suppliers.
• Budgeting & Forecasting.
• Production and distribution of the company’s annual budget.
• Implementation of a budgeting and rolling forecast processes.
• Production of the weekly cash flow.
Academic qualifications and experience required:
• CIMA, ACCA, AAT, QBE, Qualification.
• Over 10-12 years financial experience; five (5) of which operating in a supervisory / people development role.
• Experience in both a private corporate and a public sector department would be considered a valuable asset.
• An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
To apply for this position please contact Jonny Scott-Slater, Ashley Armstrong or Joey Polperro;
Telephone 01872 274227, or 07724760904
Mail CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is assured at all times.