Lawyer Charities – This role is a unique non-contentious position focusing on probate/estate administration for charity clients. It makes an important contribution to the overall work of the team and the wider charity sector within the firm. You will also support the Partners / Team and Group leader with the ongoing growth and development of the team’s activities.
• Accountabilities -To undertake a full range of existing and new cases.
• To support others in the team with any specific business development and marketing activities to develop client work and fee income as part of supporting the business and strategic plans.
• To work with the Partners and others within the wider team to further develop the offering and client base as required.
• To ensure appropriate a quality service and compliance for all matters in accordance with agreed standard policies.
• To consistently meet all KPI and targets and any other broader objectives as agreed on a quarterly and annual basis as part of the Team plans
Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent proven technical knowledge and track record of a broad range of law and activities.
• Experience of some business development and marketing activities and increasing the client base.
• A highly flexible approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment.
• Excellent all round communication skills including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas.
• Proven commitment to working within a quality standard environment.
• Commitment to ongoing professional and personal development including self-awareness and self-reflection and continuous improvement.
• A track record of consistently delivering to targets and objectives.
• An understanding of the importance of knowledge management and sharing.
• Previous experience of working with a CRM system would be an advantage.
Contact Ashley Armstrong or Jonny Scott-Slater
Telephone 01872 274227 or 07724760904
Confidentiality is assured at all times.