SENIOR MANAGER – ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR LONDON 150K
Senior Manager/Associate Director, London
Our clients’ Real Estate Services Team is looking for an experienced Senior Manager/Associate Director to join their growing team in London. This is an exciting and important role and as such you will have a sound academic background and qualified MRICS / Chartered Secretary or as a Lawyer/ ACA or ACCA. You will have at least 10 years’ relevant industry experience in Real Estate and an understanding of the risk profiles of real estate assets and development projects. You will have an excellent understanding of and have an established profile in the Real Estate industry. You will also have experience of client take-on procedures, particularly in relation to client due diligence/anti-money laundering. Experience of the UK regulatory framework would be an advantage. You will also possess a solid understanding of people management theory and practical application and have experience of managing the performance of a team.
The Role Job Purpose:
To manage, supervise and develop a team of experienced administrators to ensure the provision of a professional and first class service to clients. To maintain and develop relationships with clients and intermediaries through the professional application of services and knowledge as detailed in ‘Defined Business Activities’ (set out below). As part of the management team in your business unit, to drive the vision, mission and values of our client’s group throughout the team, thereby maximising the contribution of your business unit to our client’s Group as a whole. To provide a source of knowledge and experience for all of our client’s employees and to ensure that all tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively, in accordance with our client’s procedures. To contribute to and/or lead our client’s initiatives and projects as and when required.
Key Result Areas:
• Provide excellent levels of client service in line with our client’s standards, procedures and guidelines
• Develop, enhance and maintain business relationships and focus on client retention • Develop and uphold a positive, strong, commercial and compliant culture within your business unit
• Ensure strong financial performance of the team, monitoring team billing, WIP and debtor management
• Contribute to the overall strategy, structure and growth of your business unit
• Act as a higher authority on technical client-specific matters
• Take responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance objectives
• To act at all times in accordance with our client’s values.
Jonny Scott-Slater LLM
E – email@example.com
linkedIn.com (Please link with me)
(Lifestyle career opportunities).
Territories: Central London, Cornwall, Devon, Wales, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Cayman, BVI, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cape Town, Amsterdam, Luxembourg & Dubai.