Head of Sales and Business Development
Finance Industry background
Our client wish to appoint a dynamic individual who has had an excellent career developing sales strategies, within a financial services organisation. The individual will be a dynamic and vital member of the executive management team and will hold strategic responsibility for the delivery of our client company’s sales. This will include building on the existing strengths of the agencies and branches, working to develop our introducer network and seeking out new business opportunities for the company.
We are seeking to find: Our valued client is one of the UK’s largest Peer2Peer business lenders, introducing businesses looking for interest only finance, with property to secure against it, to investors looking for a good return. Minimum lending or borrowing is £25k. Our client is innovative, fast growing with aspirations to be in every local community across the UK. Our client has 11 offices in Devon, Cornwall and Somerset. The introduction from these offices and introductions from the legal, accountancy and other professionals has contributed to the success of the Company’s zero default business. The individual will be a seasoned financial sales professional, who has worked within savings and loans, HNW private client markets or in other financial service field. This role is a sales role and it is vital to have a good track record of delivering sales, team building and leadership, with the ability to break new ground and think strategically. We are looking for:
• A dynamic, impressive individual capable of self-motivated, innovative development.
• Capable of being ‘hands-on’ and dealing with client interface to win new markets and new opportunities.
• To be as much at ease with a local professional as with a national fund manager.
• To be able to conduct presentations to promote and be the ‘face’ of in delivery of its messages.
• To collaborate with marketing team members to ensure co-ordination of the sales and marketing efforts.
• To aspire to hitting financial targets necessary to maintain the traction and momentum of our client.
• To bring the best of skill sets from city institutions, whilst demonstrating flexibility and understanding of local community lending.
To understand and share the passions and key drivers behind our model.
To apply for this career position, please contact: Jonny Scott-Slater or Ashley Armstrong LLB.
Telephone 01872 274227 – 07724760904
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.
Education – Degree.