Business Development Executive
IT Sales to hotel clients, world-wide;
Executive Search Starts August 2014;
Applications Invited from a global audience.
Our client recently opened its first European office in London this past summer! We are looking for new, local London-UK based talent to help build our client’s new office and work alongside strategic US staff to create a strong corporate culture and presence in the UK and Europe.
Our client (NYSE Quoted) is an industry-leading technology company based in the Washington, DC area of the US, and the world’s largest event management software firm with 1,500 employees and 10,000 clients.
Representative customers include: Rolls Royce, Adidas, McDonald’s, Nokia, Motorola, and PNC Bank.
The primary responsibility of the role is to serve as the initial point of contact with prospective customers. You will qualify and demonstrate solution-selling skills in order to convert prospects into actual clients.
Our client has career openings across various product areas, specifically Event Management, working with corporate meeting planners and third party planners, working with Marketing, HR, Customer Service, and general leadership.
Our diverse teams of more than 200 sales professionals hail from top universities and bring unique perspectives that have a direct impact on our client and the way they do business.
Our client is looking to hire bright people who are motivated to succeed, are strategic thinkers and have excellent communication skills in order to expand our existing customer base of 10,000 clients in over 40 countries.
As part of your training, you will participate in a six-week, structured training program that rivals many Global Fortune 500 companies.
This position has opportunity to travel to our client’s international offices to provide training and mentoring to our global Sales team.
• Develop current relationships and identify new partners in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectation.
• Present products and services to corporate accounts.
• Exceed established new business revenue and renewal targets for advertising-based and software sales.
• Develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts and create individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts.
• Negotiate master agreements with Key Accounts.
• Analyse performance data and provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders based on findings.
• Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report.
• Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities.
• Monitor and report sales activity within the system.
• Work with Client Services to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the corporate product and create total strategic account management.
• Work with technology to share feedback from key stakeholders in the European region.
• Work with marketing to customize collateral and sales positioning for a European audience.
• Represent our client at major European tradeshows and hotel sales conferences in the EMEA region
• Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Manage and mentor a Sales Associate that will support you in accomplishing the above activities.
• Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials.
• 5 to 10 years of prior sales experience (hospitality industry is a plus).
• Excel at developing relationships over the phone.
• Ability to handle high outbound call volume with corresponding high talk time.
• Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Strong analytical skills, experience with data analysis.
• Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function.
• Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but must also be able to contribute to team initiatives.
• Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
• Proficient using general office software applications- high proficiency in Excel and PPT is a plus.
• Experience using sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx.
• Additional language skills preferable (ideally French or German).
To apply for this executive career position please contact Jonny Scott-Slater, Karen Palmer, Joey Polperro or Ashley Armstrong.
CV2 – email@example.com
Telephone – 01872 274227.
US — 001 954 378 9414; Florida USA, ask for Zena Zennor;
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.