Corporate Tax Associate (5+ PQE)
Our global international law firm client has a strategic focus on:
• Private Wealth
• Finance & Investment
• Real Estate
• Technology / Innovation.
With a total of nine law offices strategically placed around the world our global law firm client is ready to service their private clients corporate clients and HNI’s to a standard that every other law firm can only dream about.
The Business Team:
Over two hundred of the best legal brains in the business.
The team is responsible for a wide range of transactions both contentious and non-contentious. You will be responsible for providing tax support across the firm but primarily corporate finance support, assistance with acquisition and mergers, international-federal investigations and advice on investments and complex tax issues.
The team also deals with share and employee incentives.
You will have experience of working in a corporate tax team with experience of advising clients on the tax structure and tax implications including the purchase and sale of shares and businesses, demergers, reconstructions, MBOs, MBIs, equity raising, and joint ventures.
You will also preferably have experience in advising on share incentives and other forms of employee incentives.
You will be able to build effective and positive client relationships quickly and fully embrace the importance of client service.
We are seeking to find:
• 5 years + qualified (and preferably with a CTA qualification although this is not necessary)
• Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
• A commercial, pro-active and professional approach to work.
• Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing priorities.
• Must interact well with others in a sensitive and effective way – a team player.
• Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
• Understand the importance of confidentiality and use of discretion.
• Possess the ability to cope well under pressure.
• Must be flexible, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.
• Demonstrate self-confidence, initiative, and be an innovative thinker.
For the right candidate, this is a role that will enable them to grow and move forward in their career.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking Firm where clients recommend us because of the quality of our people and the depth of experience across the whole team. This experience gives real weight at the commercial pressure points of a deal, and has resulted in a reputation in the market for getting deals done.
Jonny Scott-Slater LLM
T- 01872 274227
CELL – 07724760904
E – email@example.com