Strategy Manager – Law Firm.
Working directly with the Director of Knowledge Management, the successful candidate will play a key role in our global Knowledge Management team, undertaking business research and strategy, thought leadership and information, budget and project management. The candidate will be expected to provide support to the fee earners and management as well as other business support teams by working independently and performing and presenting research to assist the business to make informed decisions in order to improve the organisations competitive advantage.
The successful candidate will obtain and analyse a variety of information in order to identify trends and threats in the market and forecast patterns while carrying out research to strategically track rankings, personnel and positioning in the market.
The post-holder will also be responsible for developing ideas, research and content that can be translated well into external marketing and business development while providing the fee earners with valuable commercial insight to potentially offer to clients directly while working alongside the relevant partners and the global marketing team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
• A degree in Information Management or Business Administration with at least 10 years’ progressive work experience in a legal environment
• In-depth knowledge of business research and development in a professional services firm
• Excellent influencing, decision making, analytical, organisational and administrative skills, underpinned by a thorough understanding of the offshore legal market
• Strong project management skills and experience implementing systems and processes as well as the ability to manage budgets
• Experience managing and coordinating large-scale projects
• Proficiency with document management and word processing systems, particularly SharePoint, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
• The ability to present confidently and persuasively at the highest level and communicate complex ideas in writing
• Experience working as part of a Knowledge Management team
• Self-motivated, with excellent organisational skills.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be in the range of US$150,000-US$170,000 per annum, plus benefits.
Jonny Scott-Slater LLM
E – email@example.com
Territories: Central London, Cornwall, Devon, Wales, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Cayman, BVI, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cape Town, Amsterdam, Luxembourg & Dubai