Management Accounts Senior
ACMA, AAT, Pt Qual CIMA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Responsible for processing revenues from all departments and producing weekly cash reports and monthly cash forecast update to a strict deadline.
- Responsible for bank account reconciliation.
- Collating seasonal payroll information on a weekly basis for outsourced processing and ensuring this is completed accurately and in timely fashion.
- Analysis and reporting of payroll information.
- Responsible for cash handling within Accounts department.
- Working closely with department heads to ensure accurate reporting.
- Assisting with production of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with payments made either by BACS, cheque, credit card or transfer.
- Working as part of a close team and providing holiday cover for the Accounts Manager and other functions.
- Processing Sales Ledger invoicing on a monthly basis.
- Performing credit control function and chasing tardy debtors.
- Reconciliation of debtors control on a monthly basis. Other reconciliation processing as required.
- Responsible for ensuring the confidentiality and safe storage of all accounts records and information.
- Assist with updating any functions in line with technological improvements.
- Keep line manager informed of all commercial and operational events of importance to the Estate.
- Be aware of health and safety within the office environment.
For more information regarding this career opportunity, please telephone 01872 274227.
Confidentiality is assured at all times.