Social Media Marketing Assistant – 20/30K
Large Cornish Company.
Our client is seeking to appoint a Social Media Assistant, reporting to the Company Director.
- Social media marketing: Developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation’s website;
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities;
- Negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
To apply for this position please contact Jonny Scott-Slater or Ashley Armstrong LLB – 01872 274227, 07490445449, 07724760904.
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.