Progression and Development
Our client is a highly successful and rapidly expanding energy company. They design, supply and install “green-machinery” all categories.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for implementing the firms marketing strategy and will be expected to:
• Develop technology and sector based plans.
• Produce budgets, and monitor outcomes.
Our clients are seeking to appoint an innovative and entrepreneurial leader to help build the brand and market position. We are seeking a candidate is who is technology oriented, numerate, as well as creative and diligent.
• Manage all aspects of the marketing function.
• Develop, implement and update the marketing plan.
• Manage the promotional strategy including advertising campaigns.
• Undertake and update industry analysis – competitor, sector development, and trends.
• Undertake market research.
• Take responsibility for public relations, draft newsletters, communications plan, press releases, testimonials etc.
• Organise shows/exhibits/displays/events.
• Organise in-house displays and external exhibits.
• Update, manage and maintain the firms’ website.
• Manage graphics/advertising contracts.
• Prepare all sales documentation.
• Take responsibility for branding; progress brand implementation including business merchandise i.e. clothing, pens, signage on vans.
• Chair a monthly marketing meeting.
• Update and monitor social media; website blog, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Desired skills, experience & qualifications:
- Existing experience in a similar role and a proven track record in taking end-to-end responsibility of Marketing activities, from idea generation through to reporting and analysis.
- Experience using a CRM database.
- Knowledge and working experience of PR & consumer research campaigns.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple sectors and stakeholders – including experience managing external agencies.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. You must have previous experience navigating and being successful in a constantly changing organisation.
- Strategic thinker, able to identify key issues relevant to achieving long-range goals or visions.
- Ability to thoroughly understand the financial as well and technical business solutions offered by our client.
- High level of IT competence.
- Degree (or equivalent) in related discipline.
- Professional marketing qualification.
- Three years plus in the corporate marketing business.
Telephone 01872 274227
CV2 – email@example.com
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.