Lawyer/Associate – Real Estate, International Global Law firm.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious lawyer to join our client’s highly regarded Transactional Real Estate Team.
The role will involve:
• Dealing with all aspects of commercial development including land acquisition, disposal, funding, development, forward letting, forward sale and Landlord and Tenant matters.
• Assisting Partners with individual elements of wider property transactions.
• High levels of client contact ensuring regular updates.
• Assisting on due diligence for developments and for financing and Corporate transactions.
• Maintain effective communication with colleagues across the firm, as required.
• Maintain time recording on client matters on a daily basis in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
We are seeking to find (1):
• Qualified lawyer with good experience in real estate transactions.
• Relevant ‘hands-on’ work experience and client management skills.
• Good knowledge of English Land Law and Landlord and Tenant law.
• Prior experience of Commercial Development Transactions would be advantageous.
• Strong interpersonal skills and sound time/case management skills.
• Strong academic record.
We are seeking to find (2):
• A commercial approach and an ability to provide clients with solutions. An interest in and an ability to quickly understand the client’s business is essential.
• Enthusiastic, friendly team player.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• ‘Can do’ approach to work.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines in a flexible and proactive way.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Confidential, able to use tact and discretion.
• Exhibits high levels of client service (both to internal and external clients).
• Committed to on-going learning and development.
Jonny Scott-Slater LLM
T- 01872 274227
CELL – 07724760904
E – email@example.com