Project Engineer, Cornwall
An excellent opportunity for a young engineering graduate to join a fast moving and rapidly expanding company in the Renewable Sector with excellent opportunities for personal development.
Start: Immediate, Wadebridge, Cornwall
- Assist with commercial Wind Turbine (500kWp+) feasibility assessment and system design.
- Assist with commercial Solar Plant (10kWp – MW+) feasibility assessment and system design.
- Technical project management from concept and design through to implementation, testing and handover, operation and maintenance.
- Engineering degree qualified or equivalent;
- Can do attitude and drive to succeed;
- Excellent multi tasking and organisational skills;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong interest in Renewable Energy, Wind Turbines and Solar Photovoltaics (PV).
- Solar PV and Wind Turbine feasibility assesment and design experience;
- GIS design experience;
- Team leadership and management skills.
Send CV 2 – email@example.com
Telephone 01872 274227.