Business Development Executive, Agency Partnerships.
Our client a US multinational with offices in the States and London Europe is recruiting a key executive to work in the Business Development team. This is a rewarding and challenging Sales Executive position in our clients Travel/Meetings Agency Partnership division for an extraordinarily talented and motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
Your main responsibilities will be managing the corporate and VP level relationships with our client’s Travel/Meeting Agency partners and identify business development opportunities with these partners.
You will carry a new-booked business and renewal quota, and will be required to demonstrate solution-selling and total account management skills and effectively manage your Sales Associate to ensure you grow the overall partnership and increase our client’s market share of their organisational spend on event management software, and to promote adoption of site-selection software.
This position has opportunity to travel to our clients international offices to provide training and mentoring to the global Sales team.
• Develop current relationships and identify new partners in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectation.
• Present products and services to agencies in the UK and EMEA.
• Exceed established new business revenue and renewal targets for software platform sales
• Develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts and create individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts.
• Negotiate master agreements with Key Accounts.
• Analyze performance data and provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders based on findings.
• Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report.
• Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities.
• Monitor and report sales activity within the system.
• Work with Client Services to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the product and create total strategic account management.
• Work with technology to share feedback from key stakeholders in the European region.
• Work with marketing to customize collateral and sales positioning for a European audience.
• Represent Cvent at major European tradeshows and agency conferences in the EMEA region.
• Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Manage and mentor a Sales Associate that will support you in accomplishing the above activities.
• Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials.
• 5 to 10 years of prior sales experience (agency work experience is a plus).
• Excel at developing relationships over the phone.
• Ability to handle high outbound call volume with corresponding high talk time.
• Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Strong analytical skills, experience with data analysis.
• Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function.
• Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but must also be able to contribute to team initiatives.
• Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
• Proficient using general office software applications- high proficiency in Excel and PPT is a plus.
• Experience using sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like join.me.
• Additional language skills preferable (ideally French or German).
To apply for this position, please contact: Ashley Armstrong, Joey Polperro, Karen Palmer or Jonny Scott-Slater.
Telephone – 01872 274227.
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.