Newly Qualified Accountant
ACMA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA
Or 2PQE+ Experience Possibly
Our client is looking to hire an accountant hopefully with both practice/tax and management accounting experience. We are seeking a professional with the following knowledge base.
• General practice work as required: Including:
• Some limited company audit and statutory accounts.
• Sole trader and partnership accounts experience across a wide variety of businesses including: farming, restaurants and public houses, builders/subcontractors and retail outlets.
• Preparation of vat returns and payroll.
• Formation of limited companies to include writing up the statutory books and ensuring registration with inland revenue, HM Customs and Excise and PAYE.
• Assisting with inland revenue and H M Customs and Excise inquiries.
• Preparation of personal, partnership and company tax returns together with all necessary tax and capital allowances on computerised system.
• Implementing and training on the accounting/administration systems.
• Dealing with client inquiries.
• Management Accounting Functions:
• Set-up and maintain standard costs.
• Analysis of price, efficiency and absorption variances.
• Valuation of inventory.
• To close period/year end and complete accounts for clients
• Provision of detailed reports for inventory control and management clients
• Analysis of inventory trends.
• Calculation of accruals and provisions.
• Provide detailed analysis of cost centre reports by challenging current reporting standards and methodology.
• Review and control of system accounting entries.
• To prepare accounts for compliance with IFSA regulations to be introduced later for year-end reporting.
• Preparation of manufacturing budgets.
• Preparation of capital project requisitions.
• Reporting and control of capital expenditure.
• Provision of data and information for corporate level operations reports.
• Relocation assistance and help may be supplied for a top candidate.
Please telephone 01872 274227 to apply for this career job;
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Discretion is assured at all times.