Residential Property Lawyer/Conveyancer
Qualified by experience
Like to live and work near the beach
Accommodation assistance find.
Our client a renown local law firm are seeking to find the above, you will either be qualified or unqualified, qualified lawyers will be eligible for future Partner opportunities.
We are seeking to find the following knowledge bank and legal administration skills.
• Reading and analysing titles, then dealing with any issues that may arise from them.
• Able to draft contracts
• Maintaining a strong relationship with all clients whilst ensuring that they are informed and happy with the process of their transaction.
• Dealing with many leasehold sales and purchases from start to finish. Analyse leasehold titles and from this raise the relevant leasehold enquiries.
• Fully understand the differences between a leasehold and freehold transaction, and be aware of the difference between both of these transactions.
• Produce to clients a full and concise property report.
• Applying for property searches, analysing them and dealing with any problems that may arise.
• Review contract papers and raise the relevant enquiries as a result of this.
• Deal with apportionments of ground rent, service charges and rent. I am also able to deal with Deed of Covenants, Notices of Transfer and removal of restrictions.
• I have dealt with transfers following a court order in Matrimonial proceedings.
• I have dealt with unregistered land and Epitome’s of title.
• Report all transactions.
• Preparation of Land Registry Applications and Stamp Duty Land Tax Forms.
• Auction sales.
• Reviewing mortgage offers and making sure the terms are correct, and ensuring that if there are any special conditions these are dealt with, making sure the mortgage deed and certificate of title are dealt with at the right time.
• Lease extensions/variations.
• Checking Leases and the relevant clauses, and checking for any restrictive covenants and rights that the client needs to be aware of.
• Exchanging contracts, and dealing with post exchange matters.
• Drafting Transfers and making sure relevant covenants are included.
• Dealing with all aspects of completion, including bills and completion statements and ensuring that all funds are dealt with appropriately.
• Experienced with explaining and supporting the clients throughout the process, building a rapport whilst managing expectations.
• Building and developed strong professional relationships with Estate Agents.
• Dictation is clear and understandable.
If you wish to work in the SWUK, hit the beach at weekends and after work please contact us.
Joey Polperro, Karen Palmer or Zena Zennor
CV 2 – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be administered in the strictest of confidence.