Private Hospital Operations Manager
Ideal Candidate – Hotel General Manager
Salary: upto £45000pa
Hours: 37.5/ week – but must be very flexible
Benefits: Excellent and unrivalled benefits package including: 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays), pension, full private healthcare, critical illness insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, taste card, gym discount, Portland hospital maternity benefit, staff canteen, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan etc.
Our client also offers excellent training and personal development opportunities.
Who are we looking for:
• Extensive hospitality experience in a large 200 bedroom+ 4* hotel (essential);
• Experience in all hotel departments and in leading large teams;
• Direct responsibility for Heads of Departments;
• Experience in F&B background (Ideal);
• Customer care;
• Deal with VIP and high profile guests;
• Financial acumen;
• Budget management;
• Maintain confidentiality;
• Manage costs.
• Personal charm and can chat easily with patients, visitors, staff and doctors – ESSENTIAL;
• Flexibility – get stuck in if needed;
• Problem solver – think outside the box and quick solution to problems;
• Persuasive, Resilient, Enthusiastic, Ability to work under pressure;
• Team player, Motivate and lead teams;
• Good time management, Strategic thinker, Must be comfortable dealing with women/ children.
To apply for this career position please contact: Ashley Armstrong, Karen Palmer Zena Zennor or Jonny Scott-Slater;
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 01872 274227
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.