Our law firm client is looking to hire a new Family law professional. We are seeking to appoint from 1 PQE plus.
The position will be to administer a busy caseload of both family and children work, both publicly and privately funded.
A professional experienced in financial resolution would be a bonus.
We are seeking to find:
– Experience across both Family Law Act and Children Act matters, including both contentious and non-contentious work.
– Assisting clients with negotiation on divorce, including both Form A applications and voluntary financial settlements.
– Preparation of Form E financial statements prior to exchange, reviewing of Form E statements post-exchange, taking client instructions, drafting and responding to Protocol Documentation.
– First Appointments and FDRs, including sole conduct of preparatory work including case preparation, liaising with and providing instructions to Counsel, and attendance at hearings.
– Resolution of property disputes between cohabitees, including drafting settlement agreements.
Jonny Scott-Slater & Joey Polperro
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Word please.
Iuris Praestantia Recruiting
Confidentiality is always assured.