Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our law firm client’s global Programme team.
The successful applicant will manage multiple projects through their lifecycle to ensure the successful implementation of key Business Improvement Programme initiatives. They will work closely with the Strategy Programme Manager and senior key stakeholders. The number of working hours per week will be negotiable and the firm will also offer flexible working if required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Engage with key global stakeholders to deliver the Programme and support the initiation and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
• Proactively foster and implement best practice to support the delivery of the Programme and other key initiatives
• Undertaking business analysis tasks/ role and providing associated documentation on projects and initiatives
• Provide the Strategy Programme Manager with support in reporting and communication on the Strategy programme across the Firm.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Hold a recognised Project Management qualification (PRINCE2, and Programme Management qualification, e.g. MSP)
• Hold or have completed recognised Business Analysis courses (e.g. ISEB diploma, Lean Six Sigma)
• At least 5 years’ project management, business analysis and business change experience in a Legal and/or Financial Services environment
• Experience of different methodologies, tools and techniques (Waterfall, Agile, Lean Sigma and DMAIC would also be desirable).
Technical Knowledge/Skills required:
• Ability to manage complex, multi-jurisdictional projects through to successful completion
• Proven solution-orientated critical thinking with the ability to drive effective operational change and create unified and collaborative ways of working across the firm
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong understanding of change management and the alignment of this to the firm’s culture, values and people
• Attention to detail with the ability to work closely and effectively with a diverse group of people at all levels
• Strong IT and presentation skills (verbal and written).
• Excellent analytical skills with proven strength in understanding complex business processes and problems (within a legal or financial services environment)
• A proven ability to act with diplomacy and fairness
• Highly organised and driven with the ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
• Flexible attitude towards work; working additional hours over the weekends at short notice to meet business needs (as agreed in advance) and willing to work in any office location.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Jonny Scott-slater or Karen Palmer
E – firstname.lastname@example.org
CELL – 07724760904
To proceed with this application Please send two CV’s to us in Microsoft Word, one with all contacts showing the other with zero showing.