Tax & Accounts Senior
AAT – ATT
Pt. Qual or QBE
Our client a local firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking to find a tax specialist AAT – ATT. The position is with a leading firm of Chartered Accountants that can offer better career opportunities due to their size of operation.
| The Job:
- Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations for mainly unincorporated businesses and some incorporated businesses up to £2M turnover.
- Dealing with the completion of partnership, personal and some company tax returns.
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met.
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
- Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email.
- Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients.
- Training student AAT staff.
|What we are seeking to find:
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
- Recent experience in undertaking tax calculations, preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Proficient in MS Office 2007 (ie. Excel, Word, Outlook) and electronic accounting packages.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Calm and efficient under pressure, with the ability to respond to client enquires promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Confident, professional and team orientated in approach.
- ATT – ATT qualification.
- Pt. Qualified – QBE.
To apply for this position please telephone Jonny Scott-Slater or Ashley Armstrong
Telephone – 01872 274227
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is always assured.