Senior Business Development Executive (Event)
IT Sales to Hotels World-Wide;
Executive Search Commences August 2014;
Applications invited from a global audience.
Our client has recently opened its first European office in London this past summer! We are looking for new, local London-UK based talent to help build their new office and work alongside strategic US staff to create a strong corporate culture and presence in the UK and Europe.
Our client (NYSE Quoted) is an industry-leading technology company based in the Washington, DC area of the US, and is one of the largest event management software firms with 1,400 employees and 10,000 clients.
Representative customers include: Rolls Royce, Adidas, McDonald’s, Nokia, Motorola, and PNC Bank.
Our client is offering a rewarding and challenging early career Senior Business Development Executive position in their Event Management division for extraordinarily talented and motivated individuals who thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environments.
Your main responsibilities will be demonstrating our product and negotiating and closing deals. You will carry a new-booked business quota, and will be required to demonstrate solution-selling skills and effectively manage your Sales Associates to ensure prospects turn into actual customers.
• Develop and call on new prospects in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations.
• Present products and services to new corporate accounts.
• Exceed established new business revenue targets for software sales.
• Develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts and create individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts.
• Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report.
• Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities.
• Monitor and report sales activity within the system.
• Work with Account Management team and Client Services to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the product and organisation.
• Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials.
• 5 to 10 years of prior revenue generating sales experience, software highly desired.
• Excel at developing relationships over the phone.
• Ability to handle high outbound call volume with corresponding high talk time.
• Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function.
• Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but must also be able to contribute to team initiatives.
• Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
• Proficient using general office software applications.
• Experience using sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx.
• Must be willing to travel for up to 20% of the time.
• Must be comfortable speaking in front of large audiences.
To apply for this executive career position please contact Jonny Scott-Slater, Karen Palmer, Joey Polperro or Ashley Armstrong.
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 01872 274227;
US — 001 954 378 9414 Florida USA, ask for Zena Zennor;
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.