Commercial Property Lawyer.
Relocate from the City; to Cornwall or Devon;
Our client the premier name in local commercial property business is seeking to appoint a new senior member to their already established team. Ideally we are seeking a city fee earner that can contribute to the business and has in excess of 3 PQE.
This position is succession driven, we are seeking to find an ambitious client driven deal-maker. There could be medium-long term partner prospects.
You will have experience in the following work listed below.
- Sales & purchases of the full range of property, including offices, industrial, retail development sites;
- Team leadership and prominent business management skills;
- Able to develop a law firm into a business force within the counties of both Devon and Cornwall;
- Landlord and Tenant lease work acting for both for Landlords and Tenants;
- Asset management work for property investor clients;
- Secured lending work for banks and other financial institutions;
- Corporate support property work for corporate transactions;
- Property portfolio management;
- Transactions and litigation arrangement;
- Disclosure agreements
- Lending requirements;
- Disclosure Fraud;
- Deeds, trust documents, lease agreements;
- Purchase and sale contracts;
- Land use;
- Secure unsecure-problem transactions for clients;
- Appraise property or properties using local comparisons;
- Provide financial information and analytical data to the potential buyer or seller;
- Visit and show several sites and explain features of buildings and potential;
- Discuss costs of maintaining building and possible renovations with client;
- Determine best method of purchase and review financials;
- Show property that will be utilised for strictly business purposes;
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads;
- Facilitate acquisition transactions;
- Handle transactions;
- Ensure all paperwork is properly administered;
- Follow up with legal department to ensure purchase is legal and binding;
- Identify, analyse, and prepare re-development plans;
- Create relationships with businesses in various industries for future purchases;
- Place properties for sale;
- Have all properties inspected thoroughly and identify possible repairs;
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales;
- Property Development advisory;
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price;
- Adjust price if necessary;
- Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase;
- Arrange complex financings;
- Have excellent nationwide contacts;
- Possess a prominent client following;
- This could be a dual candidate opportunity.
Key account executives for this position:
CV 2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is assured.