Solar Design Electrical Engineer
Start: Immediate, Cornwall
- To lead and manage the technical solar design team.
- To lead the design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and / or components to required specifications for commercial Solar Plant (10kWp – multi MW) projects focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability;
- Technical project management from concept and design through to implementation, testing and handover, operation and maintenance.
- Electrical Engineering degree;
- Minimum 2 years experience as an electrical engineer and conversant with relevant electrical standards and regulations;
- Solar PV system design experience including cable sizing, system efficiency and performance assessment;
- Proven track record of system implementation, testing and commissioning;
- Conversant with IEC 62446 and BS7671;
- Conversant with earthing system design and regulations;
- Experience of installation and design using both central and string inverter design;
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Team player;
- Strong drive to achieve;
- Clean Driving License.
- Experience working with HV connections;
- Wider interest in Renewable Energy and Wind Turbines in particular;
- Team leadership and broader management skills.
Send your CV 2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 01872 274227