Commercial Business Lawyer, Dubai UAE.
Personal Assistant and Business Advisor to a Saudi Sheikh.
Villa accomadation and travel access will be provided, flying Emirates, Business Class.
CER International Group has been soley retained to find a Company & Commercial Lawyer to work as Personal Assitant to our client a Saudi Sheikh.
Legal work will include general property transactions, both domestic UAE and International projects.
Additionally company and commercial work, especially giving advice on transactions and opportunities that occure.
You will represent the Sheikh at all business meetings. Our lawyer candidate will be expected to provide expert legal support and advice to our client on a variety of business and personal issues.
Our lawyer will action instructions from our client and advise on necessary courses of legal direction when required.
Our client, a Royal Saudi Sheikh has an extensive family and business interests based in Dubai, USA and Europe.
We are seeking a lawyer that can give precise intricate legal expertise to our international client.
Our lawyer candidate will be able to advise on the following range of issues, including:
- Property – Buying and selling residential, commercial and international property. Landlord and tenant agreements, wills and probate. Possibly personal injury and criminal litigation work – advisory only;
- Commercial work – Establishment of new business enterprises. Advising on complex corporate transactions (including mergers and acquisitions) and business-related disputes;
- Protecting legal rights of Family and business associates;
- Medical Insurance liability for family and business associates.
Work will consist of the following:
- Meeting and interviewing our client’s family & business associates to establish the suitability to provide the necessary advice and services, based on the requirement and specialism;
- Taking our client’s instructions;
- Advising our client on the law and legal issues relating to the case;
- Drafting documents, letters and contracts tailored to our client’s individual needs;
- Negotiating our clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives;
- Researching and analysing documents and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure;
- Managing the implementation of agreements;
- Coordinating and lead-managing the work of all parties involved;
- Corresponding with our client, his family and all associates and opposing lawers;
- Attending meetings and negotiations with opposing parties based in Saudi or at any global location required;
- Acting on behalf of our client in disputes and representing them in the courts, if necessary;
- Instructing barristers or specialist advocates to appear in court for the client in complex disputes;
- Preparing papers for court;
- Working as team leader if required directing and advising Counsel;
- Managing and delegating work to paralegals and legal secretary as appropriate;
- Arranging and attending further client meetings where necessary to progress with the case and finalise documentation;
- Checking all documentation prior to signing and implementing;
- Calculating claims for damages, compensation, maintenance, etc.;
- Administrative duties, for example completing time sheets of employees and contractors so that charges for work can be calculated, billing clients for work done on their behalf;
- Taking referrals from associates, family members when a conflict of interest arises, or if they have no specialist practitioner available;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and law reports;
- Company and Commercial work will focus on the Sheikh’s business interests. This work could involve engagement in transactional work and may include working with a litigation specialist;
- Transactional work will be to advise our client on legal issues related to business transactions including – drafting, negotiating and executing contracts;
- Transactional commercial work will also include giving advice to our client regarding their legal business rights and obligations;
- You may have to manage/work with the litigator who specialises in commercial matters and engage in commercial litigation operations;
- The litigator will represent and advocate for our client in judicial proceedings;
- The commercial litigator will represent our client in actions such as suing another individual or company;
- The commercial litigator will also defend our client against any other party;
- Applicant lawyers are invited to apply for this job on a world-wide basis;
- The position is open to both Male and Female applicants.
For further details of this opportunity please contact:
Jonny Scott Slater, Zena Zennor, or Ashley Armstrong.
- Telephone 01872 274227 – 0044 1872 274227 GMT;
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confidentiality is assured at all times;
Cornwall Executive Recruitment Ltd – An employment agency for job vacancies, personnel services and staffing solutions – 01872 274 277.