CIMA, ACA, ACCA
Equity Share Option
Cornwall & Devon
Executive Search Starts January 2015.
To be a Senior Manager/Director and business decision maker of an FMGC-Food business consisting of:
• Manufacturing Unit,
• Control Accounting Office,
• Retail Outlets,
• Logistics operation.
Ideally we are seeking to find an accountancy professional that has extensive experience in the food, retail, FMCG business sector.
Is capable of heading up the main head office, overseeing all logistics and product manufacture (Head of Production and Logistics reporting to the appointee).
Previous experience should include:
- Work with the board assisting to grow the businesses formulating strategies and plans.
- Lead and develop the finance team.
- Lead and manage the budgeting process.
- Overall cash management on an ongoing basis.
- Formulation of annual budgets and targets.
- Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems.
- Preparation and submission of weekly and monthly updates.
- Presentation of annual accounts with recommendations.
- Review of accounts and investigation of variances then setting recovery plans.
- Day to day responsibility for the finance function within a high volume manufacturing business.
- Used to operating accurately to tight deadlines with a thorough understanding of the key profit drivers in a customer focused business.
- Experienced in the review and improvement of systems and procedures.
- A thorough knowledge and experience of producing monthly management accounts to firm deadlines.
- Previous responsibility for the analysis and interpretation of manufacturing costs and the identification of corrective actions.
- Good background and firm understanding of profit analysis and interpretation.
- Experience of driving business improvement from the interpretation of the financial data, with a good “feel” for the numbers.
- Knowledge of product costing and the drivers affecting it.
- Used to Group Reporting requirements and the preparation of Year End Statutory Accounts;
- Experienced in dealing with Auditors.
- Comfortable handling company secretarial issues in conjunction with support from Head Office.
- Treasury matters.
- Capital expenditure – evaluation and preparation of submissions.
- Insurance/ risk management.
- Setting annual cost rates and prices for customers.
- Close involvement in commercial negotiations with all business agents and suppliers.
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• Fully qualified with all levels of experience
• Excellent commercial and business experience (Food/FMCG)
• Exceptional communication skills at all levels
• Strong IT skills, always ahead of new technologies
Ability to excel with critical financial and business decision making.
To apply for this position please telephone: 01872 274227
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.