Commercial Property Lawyer
Our client a renown local SWUK law firm see to appoint a qualified and experienced Commercial Property Lawyer. Ideally you will have experience in the following knowledge zones:
· Sales of £2-£10 million development sites;
· Lending work for clients including 2 week turnaround on refinance for some client companies;
· Drafting LLP partnership agreements
· Purchases including care homes, industrial unit, offices and warehousing;
· Grant of utility easements;
· Landlord & Tenant matters including 1954 Act;
· Preparing auction packs for commercial property;
· SDLT advice (group companies, trust beneficial ownership);
· Franchises for large international brands;
· Receivership sales £5 -10 million;
· Sale & purchases of commercial & residential property;
· Property litigation matters including forfeiture;
· Advising on restrictive covenants preventing development.
If you wish to work in the SWUK and hit the beach at weekends and after work please contact us.
Joey Polperro or Karen Palmer
CV 2 – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be administered in the strictest of confidence.