Graduate Trainee, Assistant Analyst – Fund/Hedge Management 15/40K
Degree in Mathematics, Accountancy, International Finance or possibly newly qualified CFA, ACA or ACCA.
Be very interested in the world of Fund/Hedge Management, Economic and Political Analytics.
A real finance career opportunity in Cornwall…..
Working as an Assistant Investment Analyst, your daily activities involve –
- Providing ideas, information and research that financial managers can use in conjunction with making investment decisions in relation to investment portfolios that they manage.
- You will be involved with a broad range of activities and disciplines including – spreadsheet analytics, reviewing loan applications, making investment memorandums, reviewing company accounts, analysing statistical and economic data.
- Monitor political movements and events; develop an expertise in interpreting financial information that is associated with a current transaction.
- Be involved in researching financial information relating to specific corporate transactional SME companies.
- Looking at new sets of accounts, profit-loss and cash flow statements.
- Keeping up to date regarding market developments, new investment products and movements in the economy.
- Study of economic implications that may affect investment decisions and recording these.
- Focus on financial news using media sources, producing summaries of the required research for the financial managers relating to current projects.
- Liaison with client managers of companies by email and telephone.
Our candidate will have initiative and motivation to research, analyse and evaluate.
- Possess high levels of natural numeric ability.
- Have an excellent command/style of both verbal and written English.
- Maintain an interest in current affairs.
- Be a decisive team player. –
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel software.
Please telephone 01872 274227 & send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org