Marketing Manager – Power, Utilities and Green Energy Corporate.
Executive Search start date, 1.10.13
UK Nationwide, European and US applications accepted immediately.
Degree-MSc. in Business Studies, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Public Relations or any other related field with at least three years successful business operations experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
- Focused knowledge of the modern power and utilities UK market;
- An interest in new and developing energy technologies;
- Success in acquiring new business, leading to new contracts;
- Powerful marketing and public relations experience used to successfully engage new business opportunities;
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal, oral and writing skills;
- Adaptable to different corporate audiences as appropriate;
- Personal qualities that include strong leadership skills, integrity, commitment to our clients mission;
- Respect for diversity and the ability to motivate and inspire others;
- Demonstrated organisational, time management and managerial skills;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc;
- Must have basic financial understanding in order to compile budgets;
- Commitment to the mission, values and goals of our corporate client.
- To expand our client’s utility based business, with both new clients and contracts;
- Actively seek out new business trading opportunities;
- Use media such as public addressments, newsletters, press/news releases, social functions and social media;
- Manages all business development activities with business partners, foundations and government agencies;
- Builds key long term relationships with new business partners and clients;
- Build database of current and potential new clients, business partners, contacts and information;
- Develop and/or keep current content-rich website;
- Develop and/or keep current content-rich marketing material;
- Create and distribute marketing material;
- Create and update social media account, for example, face book and twitter;
- Research and prepare business proposals for new client corporations;
- Develop and implement an annual marketing and communication plan including strategies to the firms profile and to support all activities regarding revenue generation;
- Advocate at local, government and other power and utility corporations throughout the UK.
For further details or to apply for this position please speak to International Account Executives:
Jonny Scott-Slater; Zena Zennor or Ashley Armstrong;
Research Executives: Joey Polperro CIMA & Zac Murry ACIB
Telephone UK – 01872 274227;
Telephone US – 954 378 9414;
International – 0044 1872 274227;
Mail CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is always assured.
We’d like to mention the new arrival to our team of Executive Recruiter Alice Bury who covers the Caribbean and South America – www.caribbeanexecutiverecruitment.com — Alice worked for eleven years as a Search Consultant for a top Miami based recruitment firm.
We are looking for a new Executive Recruiter that will cover Africa Nations, based in Miami or the UK.
(Nairobi office at planning stage).