PQE – 2 – 8yr PQE Employment Law experience OR 8yr PQE+ Employment Law experience with possible client following or BD prospects.
Opening for an established employment law specialist who is a team player, and who is willing to roll their sleeves up and be part of a small team that is focused solely on advising and representing businesses, employers and respondents, mainly in the form of privately owned corporate and commercial clients.
Would suit a confident employment specialist who is used to advising business clients, and supporting corporate law teams, in a larger firm environment, but who wants to move to a smaller firm to be closer to clients who really value their advice.
Essential skills and experience:
• Experience of advising privately owned businesses and business owners;
• Good business acumen;
• Experience of advising on TUPE and organisational projects;
• Experience of representing respondents in employment tribunal litigation;
• Track record of putting client interests first.
• Corporate support experience
• Employment tribunal advocacy experience
• Incentive schemes experience
• Ability to develop new business and introduce new leads/clients.
Salary and hours:
• Full time or part time
• £market rate/negotiable.
Jonny Scott-Slater or Zenor Zenner
01872 274227 – 07724760904 – 07490445449
CV2 – email@example.com
Confidentiality is always assured
Iuris Praestantia Recruiting
Corporate professionis cooptatione