Job title: Senior Management Information Analyst
Professionally qualified – ACCA- ACA – ATT – ACMA ideal.
The Senior Management Information Analyst will prepare and develop financial reporting and analysis for the Group.
They will have an active role in regular and ad-hoc reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
• Support the Management Information team in preparing regular and ad-hoc financial reporting for the Group
• Develop and maintain reporting and analysis of key performance indicators and operating metrics • Support the business planning and budgeting process through the delivery of appropriate financial modelling • Extract, analyse and interpret financial and operational data
• Make recommendations based on analysis and findings
• Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as required Competencies and experience required
• Experience in a management reporting or similar role within a Finance team required
• Strong analytical mind-set
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Personally organised with a good eye for detail
• Highly proficient in Excel financial modelling
• Experience of using business intelligence tools (Power BI, Power Pivot, SSRS) preferred
• Experience with SQL and Visual Basic programming preferred.
Joey Polperro or Ashley Armstrong LLB
E – firstname.lastname@example.org
CELL – 07724760904
To proceed with this application Please send two CV’s to us in Microsoft Word, one with all contacts showing the other with zero.