Senior Associate Dispute Resolution – This role makes an important contribution to the overall work of the commercial litigation team and, in turn, the wider Dispute Resolution Group and will support the partners and fee-earners with the ongoing growth and development of this practice area. The role will have a particular focus on business and financial disputes.
• Accountabilities: To lead and undertake a full range of existing and new commercial disputes for clients within your geographical area and/or Sector and/or skill base.
• To support others in the team with any specific business development and marketing activities to develop client work and fee income as part of supporting the Partners, business and strategic plans.
• To work with the Partners and others within the wider Dispute Resolution Group to further develop the offering and client base as required.
• To ensure delivery of advice and service of the highest quality and compliance for all matters in accordance with agreed standard policies.
• Consistently to meet all KPI and targets and any other broader objectives as agreed on a quarterly and annual basis as part of the Group plans.
• To undertake any other tasks or projects to support the development of the DR Group.
• As appropriate, to supervise and develop other solicitors, trainees and paralegals within the team to ensure advice and service of the highest quality and compliance for all matters in accordance with agreed standard policies.
• Skills and Attributes: Excellent proven technical knowledge and track record of a broad range of commercial disputes including contract claims, professional negligence, financial and/or banking litigation, fraud, insurance disputes and insolvency.
• Experience of some business development and marketing activities, including supporting Partners with strategies and action plans for building and growing revenue.
• A highly flexible approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment.
• Excellent all round communication skills including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas.
• Proven commitment to working to the highest quality standards.
• Commitment to ongoing professional and personal development including self-awareness, self-reflection and continuous improvement.
• A track record of consistently delivering to targets and objectives.
• An understanding of the importance of knowledge management and sharing.
• Previous experience of working with a CRM system.
Contact Ashley Armstrong or Jonny Scott-Slater
Telephone 01872 274227 or 07724760904
Confidentiality is assured at all times.