Business Development Professional
We are seeking to find:
Our client require a dynamic individual who has had an excellent career developing sales strategies, within a financial services organisation. The individual will be a dynamic and vital member of the executive management team and will hold strategic responsibility for the delivery of the company’s sales effort. This will include building on the existing strengths of the agencies and branches, working to develop our introducer network and seeking out new business opportunities for the company.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest Peer2Peer business lenders, introducing businesses looking for interest only finance, with property to secure against it, to investors looking for a good return. Minimum lending or borrowing is £25k. Our client is innovative, fast growing with aspirations to be in every local community across the UK. Our client was founded in February 2013 by the partners of a long-established West Country law firm who have been actively involved in organising private mortgages since the 1930s. Our client currently have 5 offices in Devon, Cornwall and Somerset. The introduction from these offices and introductions from the legal, accountancy and other professionals has contributed to the success of the Company’s zero default business.
You Will be Able To Deliver:
The individual will be a seasoned financial sales professional, who has worked within savings and loans, HNW private client markets or in other financial service field. This role is a sales role and it is vital to have a good track record of delivering sales, team building and leadership, with the ability to break new ground and think strategically.
We are looking to find:
• A dynamic, impressive individual capable of self-motivated, innovative development.
• Capable of being ‘hands-on’ and dealing with client interface to win new markets and new opportunities.
• To be as much at ease with a local professional as with a national fund manager.
• To be able to conduct presentations to promote and be the ‘face’ of our client in delivery of its messages.
• To collaborate with marketing team members to ensure co-ordination of the sales and marketing efforts.
• To aspire to hitting financial targets necessary to maintain the traction and momentum of our client.
• To bring the best of skill sets from large institutions, whilst demonstrating flexibility and understanding of local. community lending.
• To understand and share the passions and key drivers behind our model.
Qualifications and Education:
Ideally you would have obtained a Degree or Advanced Degree. Years of experience and passion are essential.
This is an opportunity to join a business in its relatively early stages of development which is in one of the fastest growing sectors in the financial markets. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to join the company share option scheme.
The role will report to the CEO and will work closely with others on the executive management team.
To apply for this role please send your CV2 : email@example.com
Telephone: 01872 274227 – 07724760904 – 07490445449
Speak to Karen Palmer or Jonny Scott-Slater.
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.