CIMA, ACA, ACCA
Our client provides services and products that are used by both private and corporate clients. The business has expanded beyond all calculated conception.
We are now looking to appointment for our client a new Finance Manager who will take matters forward and develop the accounting and administration function.
We are looking to find a professional who has the qualifications and experience to administer the job specification as described.
• Providing and interpreting financial information.
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
• Analysing change and advising accordingly.
• Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
• Analysing competitors and market trends.
• Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk.
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
• Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue.
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
• Managing budgets.
• Arranging new sources of finance for a company’s debt facilities.
• Supervising staff.
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
Telephone 01872 274227
Send CV2 – email@example.com
All applications will be in the strictest of confidence.