Private Clients Lawyer – 40/90K +
Choice of SWUK office;
Relocator or local application;
Excellent long term opportunities;
Associate, Senior Associate or Designate Partner Opportunity.
- This is a key role, making a significant contribution to the overall work of the Wealth and Succession Team and supporting with the ongoing growth and development of the offering to high net worth private clients.
- To undertake a full range of existing and new cases for high net worth clients.
- To pro-actively grow and develop capability, client work and fee income as part of the supporting the business and strategic plans.
- To work with others within the wider Wealth and Succession team and other practice areas (eg: Corporate) to further develop the offering and client base.
- Experience of team management and/or supervision of others, for example successfully supervising and developing trainees/paralegals and potential to lead a team would be a distinct advantage.
- To ensure appropriate a quality service and compliance for all matters in accordance with agreed standard policies.
- To consistently meet all KPI and targets and any other broader objectives as agreed on a quarterly and annual basis as part of the Team plans.
- To be a role model for our clients values and encourage the others to do the same.
We are seeking to find:
- Excellent proven technical knowledge and track record within private client. Potential to be considered as a ‘subject matter expert’.
- Proven track record of the full range of business development and marketing activities and experience including developing and leading strategies and action plans for building and growing a new geographical practice area.
- A highly flexible approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment.
- Excellent all round communication skills including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas.
- Proven commitment to working within a quality standard environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal development including self-awareness and self-reflection and continuous improvement.
- A track record of consistently delivering to targets and objectives.
- An understanding and commitment to knowledge management and sharing.
- Previous experience of working with a CRM system would be an advantage.
To apply for this interesting career opportunity please talk to: Jonny Scott-Slater or Karen Palmer;
Telephone 01872 274227;
Mail CV2 – email@example.com
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.