Lawyer (3-5 PQE) – Trusts, Tax and Succession.
The successful Lawyer will have 3 – 5 years’ experience of working in a Trusts, Tax and Succession department. The role will suit an ambitious individual who is looking to further their career within a successful and supportive team. Working with HNI international clients can be challenging. Success brings exceptional awards and our international law firm client wants their new lawyer to enjoy this success and achieve.
Experience and skills required:
• 3-5 PQE Lawyer with relevant Trust, Tax and Succession experience.
• Ideally UK STEP qualified.
• Evidence of providing complex lifetime estate planning advice to a broad range of sophisticated high-net-worth clients including entrepreneurs, farmers, professionals and business owners.
• Experience of preparing Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
• Experience of multi-jurisdictional work advising non-UK domiciled clients and non-UK resident trustees is an advantage.
• Experience of working in a probate team, ideally with knowledge of working with complex probates of high value worth several million pounds.
• Experience of active participation in business development and marketing activities such as presentations, client seminars and pitches.
• An ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
• A commercial, pro-active and professional approach to work.
• Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing priorities.
• Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
• Must be flexible, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.
Jonny Scott-Slater LLM
T- 01872 274227
CELL – 07724760904
E – email@example.com