Synthetic Organic Chemist – SWUK – Isles of Scilly and London.
As a Synthetic Organic Chemist working within the area of Contract and Custom Synthesis, you will be expected to take a pro-active approach and work efficiently under minimal supervision. As a member of our team of experienced chemists you will be expected to deliver a first-class service to our clients and contribute to the growth and development of Key Organics. You will join a fantastic team of hard-working scientists with a strong track record of delivering successful projects. The successful candidate will bring positivity and possess excellent problem solving, team working and people skills, and be computer literate. Our client is a new expanding Bio-Tech firm with substantial global corporate funding.
We are seeking to find:
• Graduate or PhD in Organic Chemistry
• At least 3 years’ experience in a laboratory based manufacturing and industrial environment
• Experience of interpretation of HPLC, GC column chromatography, mass spectroscopy, and NMR.
You will have experience of:
• The successful candidate will need to be able to communicate directly with our clients.
• Work collaboratively and respectfully with other members of staff to achieve successful outcomes.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities.
• Experienced in the use of computer software for literature searching and reporting (e.g. Reaxys, ELN).
• A highly creative and flexible work ethic.
Contact Joey Polperro or Zena Zennor.
Telephone – 07724760904
CV to – email@example.com
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.