UK, UAE and US based foundation
MRCS with FRCS Plastic Surgery.
We are seeking three plastic surgeons who are specialist doctors with experience in reconstruction, repair and cosmetic surgery. Our ideal candidates will have experience working on different areas of the human body.
Our plastic surgeon appointees will deal with cases in which clients want to improve their looks, and also, cases in which the patient has suffered a trauma such as burn damage or has a congenital skin problem. Furthermore, our appointed surgeons will treat various forms of cancer such as the removal of malignant tumours.
Our plastic surgeons will work with several other medical professionals, including dermatologists and other specialist surgeons.
Our successfully appointed Plastic Surgeons will work in: UK, Dubai and California USA clinics for one renown medical foundation.
Work activities include:
• Candidate plastic surgeons will deal with a variety of cases, in which the patient may have obvious signs of discomfort or no signs at all.
• Our Plastic surgeons will have a great interest in surgery and treatment innovation.
• Diagnose patient conditions and recommend the necessary treatment.
• Discuss surgical methods in order to put the patient at ease.
• Work with a team of medical professionals, including dermatologists and oncologists.
• Typically work the nine to five but may also need to be on call for any emergencies.
• Collate, analyse and update patient records to make sure they receive the best treatment.
• Decide upon the best course of action to treat patients based on physical examinations and other medical tests.
• Book operation theatres and ensure medical staff are in place to assist.
• Make sure hygiene is maintained.
• Build and maintain an excellent level of rapport with patients to put them at ease.
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Strong professional manner.
• Great level of dexterity and practical skills, which will need to be upheld.
• Desire to change people’s lives for the better.
• Committed to the job and willing to keep learning. Improvements are constantly happening in the industry and professionals need to keep up-to-date.
• Able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
• Ability to work under stressful conditions.
• Extensive knowledge of the sciences and medicine.
• Quick thinking.
• Ability to remain composed during surgeries that can last hours.
To apply for an interview for this opportunity, please contact: Jonny Scott-Slater, Dr Georgeous Andreas, Ashley Armstrong LLM or Zena Zennor.
Telephone – 01872 274227 – 0044 1872 274227
CV2 – email@example.com
Confidentiality is always assured.