Operations Officer, Governance Services.
We are currently looking to recruit an Operations Officer with a background in and a passion for technology related solutions, with knowledge of specialist industry software. In this exciting new role, you will work closely with the Global Operations Director on the management and ongoing advancements of business applications including core business applications and banking platforms, as well as supporting various ongoing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your primary duties and responsibilities will be to:
• Provide support to the Governance Services business to help align their international strategy and global operational framework using business applications
• Develop Viewpoint workflows, forms and enhancements for the global business to increase efficiency, standardisation and controls across jurisdictions working closely with IT and the business
• Provide support across the global business for any Viewpoint and other system related change requests acting as the business super user.
• Assist with FATCA/CRS and other regulatory submissions helping to manage and track the deadlines.
• Ensure data integrity across applications and develop monitoring capabilities.
• Develop Viewpoint reports alongside IT and Finance to support the governance model of the business.
Experience, Skills & Technical Knowledge required
• Experience in the trust and company industry and industry specific applications in the past
• Experience with systems pertaining to fiduciary or financial services businesses and knowledge of business processes specific to the legal, accounting and/or financial services environment
• Experience as an Administrator, Senior Administrator or working in project environments would be beneficial
• Demonstrate a flexible and pro-active approach to problem solving both in an individual capacity and as part of a team with an ability to apply IT in solving business problems
• Good verbal and written communication skills are essential, together with the ability to build relationships, working as part of a global team to achieve a common goal.
Jonny Scott-slater or Karen Palmer
E – firstname.lastname@example.org
CELL – 07724760904
To proceed with this application Please send two CV’s to us in Microsoft Word, one with all contacts showing the other with zero showing.