Company & Commercial Lawyer, 28-55K
3+ PQE to Associate Level.
Our client, a highly regarded law firm with clients based throughout the UK, including: The City of London and overseas are looking to recruit a new member for their Corporate Business team.
Our clients are involved in the full range of corporate actions. They are seeking to appoint a business lawyer with wide-ranging experience in most/some of the work listed below:
Company Work Experience in:
• AIM share sales;
• Asset sales;
• Stakeholder Acquisitions;
• Corporate Sales both UK and overseas;
• Asset sales and purchases from administrators;
• Advising on management buy outs/buy-ins;
• Share sales and purchases;
• Preparing and advising on shareholder Agreements;
• Consultation regarding business structures;
• Consultation and advising regarding partnership agreements;
• Partnership dissolution agreements;
• Company formations and consultation regarding corporate governance issues;
• Consultation regarding group re-organisations;
• Debt settlement agreements including high value payment plans;
• Setting up of loan agreements and charges;
• Winding up of companies.
• Advising City PLC’s regarding terms/conditions and agreements with suppliers and other contractual documentation;
• Preparing bespoke terms of business;
• Consultation regarding franchise agreements;
• Design and consultation of confidentiality agreements;
• Structuring research and development agreements;
• Structuring and advising consultancy agreements;
• Researching and developing service level agreements;
• Intellectual Property
• Advising on trademark registrations;
• Consultation regarding registering designs;
• Consultation regarding copyright issues;
• Research and consultation regarding international and national trade mark oppositions;
• Software and IT agreements;
• Intellectual property licences and related projects;
• Not for Profit Client work
• Setting up of new Charities;
• Charity mergers;
• Charity Governance;
• Dissolving Charities;
• Community Interest Companies;
• Advising Education Authorities on intricate political development programmes;
• Business Development
• Tender and Bid strategies;
• Organising events and marketing programmes;
• Planning presentations to clients and Government Agencies.
If you have all of the above work experience then our law firm client will be very interested in talking to you about progressing to Associate level very quickly.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Telephone 01872 274227.