Corporate Commercial Lawyer 1-3 PQE
My client, an extraordinarily, successful and expanding boutique law firm situated close to Brighton Sussex. They are seeking to appoint a corporate commercial lawyer looking for a move to a law firm where progression will be far quicker than expected working for a top 200.
You will be speaking to your own clients, attend meeting and will be involved in business development. Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g., intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues.
- Research anticipate and guard company against legal risks.
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
- Draft and administer all contracts.
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
- Building the specialism around GDPR and its application to commercial contracts, joint ventures, outsourcing and trading platforms.
- Data theft including breach of confidential information, misuse of intellectual property and personal data.
- Review and drafting of commercial contracts involving the use of data and IP.
- Contentious and non-contentious intellectual property work including intellectual property registrations. Resisting applications to register IP.
- Passing off allegations.
Contact Jonny Scott-Slater LLM
Zoom ID: 574 009 5609
T: 1 407 820 0069 (USA -5 GMT)
WhatsApp: 1 407 820 0069
T2: 01872 274227.