Royal Palace Manager/Director
Royal Palace, Bahrain;
Executive Search commences August 2014;
Our client, a prominent Saudi Royal Family, have appointed our Executive Search Company to engage in finding a Palace Manager/Director of Premises and Staffing Operations.
The successful professional will manage properties in the Middle East, Europe and the USA. We are seeking to find candidates with precise Palace Management experience.
We would also coincider an executive professional that is seeking to take time-out and work in a new dynamic and challenging career arena.
In an ideal world we are seeking to appoint for our client a Palace Manager, that has some excellent experience working in the Middle East.
We would also consider:
- A lawyer;
- Military Commander/Officer;
- Senior Director;
- HR Director;
- Hotel GM;
- Corporate Commander of men/women;
- Facilities Manager, (Softs/Hards).
The appointment would be based in Bahrain, travel may be expected to Europe and the USA for inspection, evaluation and business purposes.
- Operations Management, Public Areas;
- Head of Housekeeping Department;
- Director of Operations – European and United States Mansions;
- Reporting to Royal Family;
- DCERsearch Group International Inc. appointed by Saudi Royal Family;
- Executive Search starts August 2014.
- السلام عليكم، والمشي في ضوء واحد كبير الله
- Palace Manager should be responsible for the cleanliness of the entire Palace, and ensures that housekeeping staff are well trained and supervised.
- Responsible for applying total quality management and internal quality standards.
- Will be dealing internally with engineering, accounting, purchasing, security, kitchen, and externally with royal family and their guests, designated personnel and vendors.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A college graduate.
- Previous experience in management, preferably in hotel management.
- Previous housekeeping management experience.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Fluency in foreign languages is a plus point.
- Possess a good command of the English language and ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate with guests, both in person and by telephone.
- Must have professional image and personality exuding confidence and leadership skills.
- Be an ambassador of The Palace at all times, in and outside of one’s work place.
- Ability to focus attention to details and be able to organize, prioritize and follow-up.
- Must be able to take initiative and work productively within any given period of time, unsupervised. Should be aggressive and must work well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of all guests and general hotel information.
- Must be a team player, working well with other departments and coworkers.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings if necessary.
- Ability to go the extra mile, to provide the extra attention in order to satisfy guests’ individual needs and wants.
- Should be creative, innovative and strive for continuous improvement.
- Should display leadership qualities in regards to thinking clearly, quickly, and making decisions.
- Ability to promote positive relationships with all the Royal family, its guests and the staff.
- Ability to direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections where needed.
- Ability to ascertain departmental training needs and provide such training.
- Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment.
- Evaluate the staffing requirements and prepare work schedules weekly, adhering to budget goals.
- Ensure that sufficient staffing is present to meet the daily business demands.
- Handle all disciplinary counseling as needed according to the policies in place.
- Communicate anticipated business demands daily with each employee.
- Conduct daily line-ups.
- Assign specific tasks to the staff as they arise.
- Monitor and ensure that the Housekeeping staff performs their job functions at the expected level of service.
- Assist the Housekeeping Staff whenever necessary in performing all job functions.
- Conduct ongoing training with existing staff and ensure that new staff is certified as required.
- Accommodate all the Royal family requests in an accurate and efficient manner and follow up within ten minutes.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness and working conditions of equipment and supplies.
- Prepare work orders for equipment repairs and distribute to Engineering.
- Ensure all supplies are ordered with accurate usage factors and are received in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all pertinent information is documented in the logbook daily.
- Complete daily walk throughs to evaluate the work.
- Ensure payroll is documented and submitted accurately and promptly.
- Ensure payroll forecasts are accurately completed and submitted timely.
- Conduct performance appraisals of designated staff as required.
- Successful completion of the training/certification process.
To apply for this position please contact Jonny Scott-Slater, Ashley Armstrong LLM, Joey Polperro or Zena Zennor.
Telephone – 01872 274227;
CV2 – email@example.com
Confidentiality is always assured.
السلام عليكم، والمشي في ضوء واحد كبير الله