Senior Management Information Analyst
Law Firm, Bank, Financial Services Experience only.
Purpose of the role The Senior Management Information Analyst will prepare and develop financial reporting and analysis for the Group. They will have an active role in regular and ad-hoc reporting, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting. Responsibilities.
• Support the Management Information team in preparing regular and ad-hoc financial reporting for the Group
• Develop and maintain reporting and analysis of key performance indicators and operating metrics • Support the business planning and budgeting process through the delivery of appropriate financial modelling
• Extract, analyse and interpret financial and operational data
• Make recommendations based on analysis and findings
• Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as required Competencies and experience required
• Experience in a management reporting or similar role within a Finance team required
• Strong analytical mind-set
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Personally organised with a good eye for detail
• Highly proficient in Excel financial modelling
• Experience of using business intelligence tools (Power BI, Power Pivot, SSRS) preferred
• Experience with SQL and Visual Basic programming preferred.
Ashley Armstrong or Karen Palmer
E – email@example.com