Job: ACA, ACCA, NQ-4 PQE, AAT, Pt Qual ACA, QBE. Chartered Practice Cornwall.
|Title||ACA, ACCA, NQ-4 PQE, AAT, Pt Qual ACA, QBE. Chartered Practice Cornwall.|
|Location||SWUK, Cornwall & Devon.|
Chartered Practice Accountant;
Possible AAT or Pt. Qual;
Future CTA sponsored study;
Future ATT sponsored study;
Full range of duties, including member of the Management Team;
Applications invited nationwide.
Our client an expanding Chartered Practice is seeking to appoint a new professional for the team. Ideally you will be a Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA or possess up to four years PQE.
You could be a part-qualified Chartered, Certified professional, or possibly AAT with over five years practice experience.
A future study programme for tax education/qualification could definitely be available for the right professional.
A description of the job is as follows:
– Accounts preparation, sole-traders, partnerships, limited companies, charities and trusts, your clients will be from all sectors of local business, including: Retail, wholesale, entertainment, consultancy, property, manufacturing, estate agency, education, medical, hospitality, pharmacy and a small law practice – LLP.
– You will be involved in all aspects of taxation of all of the above types of businesses, including taxation planning, advice, CGT, Income Tax, Corporation Tax & VAT.
– Overseeing book-keeping and management accounts preparation for a range of clients, including retail, chartered surveyor, and hotel and pharmacy businesses.
– There will be some audit work, although very few clients are now requesting or requiring an audit. The work will involve planning and execution of work, progressing to audit file completion.
– Involvement with all aspects of client work, from the initial meeting of clients, through to incorporation advice and planning. You will be able to offer business advice when required, therefore this job is not limited to purely accountancy work, and the consultancy factor will be included.
– As time progresses you will take more of an active role in the Practice Management side of the business.
– “Member of The Practice Management Team”; Functions include: Staff management, conducting staff reviews, financial planning and office administrative matters.
For further details, please contact: Jonny Scott-Slater or Zena Zennor;
Telephone – 01872 274227;
Mail 2 – email@example.com
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.
Cornwall Executive Recruitment Ltd – An employment agency for job vacancies, personnel services and staffing solutions – 01872 274 277.