Telecommunications Corporate, Caribbean;
Reporting to the Commercial Director;
IT, Marketing or Business Management degree;
Mobile telecommunications expertise in mobile products or financial/business support analysis;
Telecommunications pricing and business casing;
Experience of being accountable for revenue lines in a telecommunications business.
To drive revenue through the commercial management of our Caribbean client’s products portfolio. Proactively analyses revenue, usage and customer trends, market insights and competitor offerings.
Manage the development cycle to bring new products to market on time and to budget. Develop full take-to-market plans to ensure product revenues are maximized. Ongoing product management in terms of continuously improving the customer experience and revenue.
- Define product vision, champion new ideas and promote current products to align with the company’s growth strategy and commercial plans.
- Using the department’s strategic roadmap, to develop project plans to support the rollout of new offerings; providing technical solutions, internal/external resource requirements and ROI analysis for each offering.
- Maintenance and ongoing improvement / development of all core products in portfolio.
- Track the status (usage / performance) of existing products and new product developments across the portfolio and report on this weekly and monthly.
- Liaise closely with IT and technical departments to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services statistics and KPIs for both reporting and product management purposes.
- Review competitive products and services and advise on competitive positioning relative to Digicel’s offering.
- Develop business cases and pricing with finance department.
- Work with the Commercial Director on budget preparation and track expenditures ensuring that budget to actual figures remain on target.
- Preparation of weekly Management reports and monthly Board reports.
- Administer the handset testing process which includes but is not limited to:
- Receipt & logging of phones received for testing.
- Coordinating the testing procedure, ensuring movement of handsets to ensure adequate number of persons test.
- Compiling final report and submitting to Sales & Distribution Manager.
- University degree in a relevant area (information technology; business management or marketing).
- At least three years and ideally five years ‘ experience in the mobile telecommunications sector with demonstrated expertise in mobile products or financial/business support analysis.
- Experience of telecommunications pricing and business casing.
- Experience of being accountable for revenue lines in a telecommunications business.
- High degree of analytical and commercial understanding in a telecommunications environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to write proposals and prepare presentations and prepare business cases.
- Results orientated and competitive.
- Comfortable with dealing with all levels of management.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a proactive approach.
- Attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and to manage against multiple deadlines.
To apply for this job, please contact: Jonny Scott-Slater, Ashley Armstrong or Karen Palmer;
UK – Telephone – 01872 274227 – 0044 1872 274227;
US – Telephone – 954 378 9414;
Skype – jonnyscottslater
CV2 – CERinternational@aol.com
Confidentiality is assured at all times.