APPLICATIONS – NATIONWIDE
• Manage all marketing activities for company to ensure maximum return from marketing budget.
• Develop and optimize marketing strategy and brand through analysis of market, customers and competition.
• Manage and execute upon marketing plan, creating, promoting and monitoring campaigns as required.
• Ensure all marketing activities aligned with corporate brand guidelines as directed.
• Have high level commercial awareness, understand, create and oversee company pricing strategies.
• Proactively work on tracking construction projects, lead generation, qualification and telemarketing calls to new customers
• Create performance KPIs and targets for marketing activities and be accountable to these.
• Confident and fluent in full use of ADOBE Photoshop/InDesign and Illustrator or equivalent software for effective and professional graphic productions as required.
• Continually develop and optimize company websites, manage online product mix, work CMS, etc.
• Continually analyze and develop SEO for company websites, manage PPC campaigns, etc.
• Plan and manage all social media channel content and emailed marketing, e-shots, newsletters, etc.
• Manage production and updates for all printed literature, catalogues, brochures, flyers, etc.
• Write relevant blogs and articles for news page, social media, printed publications and PR.
• Explore and qualify new product opportunities, R&D, liaising with other depts. and suppliers as required.
• Understand, manage and measure inbound marketing for internal and external employees.
• Manage trade counter merchandise, displays, promotional gifts and packaging requirements for company.
• Initiate, manage and promote video marketing for company and product awareness.
• Manage all marketing procurement, i.e. digital services, printing, promotional materials, gifts, etc. within budget.
• Manage physical public displays, banners, digital signage, etc. for company assets, events, exhibitions, etc.
• Measure and analyze return/success from activities and continually optimize to maximize effectiveness.
• Plus other responsibilities as directed.
CIM qualification or equivalent
Professional graphic design skills qualification
E-commerce website management experience
Product catalogue creation/work experience
Digital, SEO and social marketing experience including Google Analytics and Google Webmasters experience
Web building and content management experience
Video / animation marketing experience
(Preferred) Experience with following software: OGL Prof.IT.Plus, Barbour ABI, Results.Com, SmartSheet, and LEAD Forensics
(Preferred) Experience in UK construction/contracting industry, particularly building services and M&E
Highly proactive using initiative, with very innovative and creative approach
Ability to engage and work in fast-paced, proactive team
Willing to work with and follow external marketing consultant’s directives
Open, honest and frank communication style with positive, flexible and willing approach to responsibilities
Efficient use of commonly used business software including Windows, MS Office, etc.
Applications are invited both locally and nationwide;
Telephone 01872 274227
Confidentiality is assured at all times.